Friday, August 26, 2016
In case you missed it, here are some new items available in my shop!!! Remember that I can also make custom cards and certificates just for you! Message me for a quote! Enjoy the special coupon code THANKS for $2.00 off purchase of $4.00 or more:) Expires 12/31/16.
Thursday, August 18, 2016
Scrapbook Paper or Any Decorative Paper
Labels or Plain Paper Printed with Name, Address, etc.
Keychains, Mini Carabiners or Safety Pins
Hole Punch, Scissors, Corner Punch (optional)
So many times I have wished that I had a waterproof label to attach to the kids' backpacks, lunch bags, beach towels, etc. I found myself running to my label maker to make a quick label. But, they never stayed on!!! And of course I prefer something with a cute design instead of a boring old label maker label;) Now, every so often, I will make a bunch of these tags for the kids and myself so that we are ready to tag the new backpack, towel, beach chairs, coolers, and the list goes on!
1. Print out the information such as name, address, phone onto address labels. Templates are available in Word - I used Avery 5160 size. Get as fancy as you want with fonts and colors! I just did black on white for my example.
2. Get some scrapbook paper or any decorative paper.
3. Stick the label on the paper. Leave some space for a hole punch in the corner.
4. Cut as needed to your desired size, doubling either the length or width so you can fold.
5. Fold in half so the design is on both sides and use a glue stick to adhere the fold. I had some extra paper to trim off too.
6. To fancy it up, use a rounded corner cutter.
7. Place all the cards into a laminating sheet. Use a dot of glue stick so they don't move around when you go to insert the sheet into the laminator.
8. Run the sheet through the laminator (you may need to use the thicker setting depending on the thickness of your papers). Now you have a sheet of laminated tags!
9. Cut each tag out from the laminated sheet and use a hole punch to put a hole in the corner. Add a keychain, carabiner, or even a safety pin.
Sunday, August 7, 2016
Okay, okay, this may be more for you parents than the kids;) Here is a Back to School Countdown! Cut on the vertical lines at the bottom. Cut off a strip each day for the last 10 days until school starts!
For your personal use only. Designed by Jamie/fashionablemoms.blogspot.com.
Thursday, August 4, 2016
Hi everyone!!! Here is a set of First Day of School signs for your kids to hold for that first day photo! Size is 8.5x11". You can edit the name, grade and date in Word! Enjoy!!
For your personal use only.
Background by https://www.etsy.com/shop/Prettygrafikdesign
Designed by Jamie/fashionablemoms.blogspot.com