1. Pantry Open/Pantry Closed Printable - Download HERE
2. Two foam sheets (4x6) - My pack was from the Dollar Tree
3. Scissors or Paper Cutter
4. 12" piece of ribbon
5. Glue Tape Runner (or a glue stick would probably work OK) - I found this pack of 4 for $4.99 from TJ Maxx
1. Cut out the images
2. On the long side of the foam, mark 1" from the left and 1" from the right. This is where you'll put glue for the ribbon.
3. Use the tape runner to glue a strip for the ribbon
4. Glue the foam around the edge and in the middle to adhere the two pieces together
5. Firmly press the two pieces of foam together
6. Glue the images to the each side of the foam and....there you have it!