Before: There is way too much natural wood and brick on that wall! The TV was obviously too big for the built-in.
We removed the shelves and got it all ready!!
Spray Adhesive (temporary, not permanent)
Spraying the fabric with Spray Adhesive
Kelly spraying the wood and adhering the fabric (I'm in the pink, just the assistant!!):
Cutting the excess with the fabric cutter. Kelly was excellent at this!!!
Jim also hung the TV up over the mantle...a project we were worried about when we moved here. We thought it would be too high, but it's actually perfect!!!
(The name art print is available in my Etsy shop!!!)